Monday, July 19, 2010

gold...and beth ditto.

I think I may have a current obsession with GOLD.
I am really REALLY loving it. I want to go buy a disco ball dress (yes that is a technical term) of GOLD! yes.
I love this one. Its the perfect balance of black and gold. Sadly it only goes up to a size medium...and guess what...that is DEFINITELY not large enough! Perhaps I can find one in the plus size fashion world.

I am currently also loving the song: Heavy Cross by Gossip. Beth Ditto's voice is so unique. And she is such a confident, strong, cool women who is always looking hip. In the video for Heavy Cross there is tons of gold. Maybe that's why I am liking it so much. Just gold glitter EVERYWHERE.



Makes one feel glamorous doesn't it?

2 comments:

  1. i think that you need to have a bath.... with a glitter bath bomb!! maybe that will help fulfill your sparkle need!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh your hilarious. lol.
    and i will!! yay! :) We even have a GOLD ONE!! woot.

    ReplyDelete