Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Harper Blynn -- loving it.

I just wanted to share that a band that I am currently listening to and loving! Their name is Harper Blynn. I saw them open for Wakey!Wakey! and they were really good. I went and bought their CD from them (signed and everything!). They have a soulful sound and can sing everything from a lovely twist on the song "Halo" (Beyonce Cover) to the bouncy upbeat original tune: "Loneliest Generation"

Here's a little taste of their sound

I also took some picture of them while I was at the show, thought i would share them with you. I really recommend checking these guys out. They are the real deal.

Harper Blynn, Guitar - iLounge 06.19.10

Harper Blynn - iLounge 06.19.10

Harper Blynn, Getting Ready - iLounge 06.19.10

Enjoy my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment