Monday, March 1, 2010

Lush: Happy Blooming


Thought i would do a quick review of a new product called Happy Blooming that we just got a Lush Handmade Cosmetics. I am working at Lush Canada at the moment, and we haven't gotten these little darlings yet, but they are coming friends no worries! My Manager brought back one of these little morsels of joy from a meeting that she had. Sadly i had to split it with three people so I only got a little piece!

Happy Blooming is a bath melt. Basically what a bath melt does is it emulsifies the water into a moisturizing bath of goodness! Happy Blooming smells like cherry lemonade (my favorite kind of lemonade) and the little bit I had seemed pretty moisturizing, but i just wanted more of it. I feel when I take another bath with this I'm going to use the whole thing! Because I am a LUSH like that!! (Oh im so witty! not!)

The cocoa butter in this leaves you feeling moisturized and soft and there is also a little added bonus! There is calamine powder in this melt!! It is going to leave your skin feeling so soothed! Calamine is going to bring down any redness or itchyness that you might have. I wish we would have had this little baby in the winter because right now my skin NEEDS IT!

If you want to purchase a Happy Blooming from the Lush UK website they are selling them HERE, if you want to wait for North America to get them, we should be getting them by the end of March!!

oh god i can't wait for spring! HAPPY BLOOMING EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment