Wednesday, March 10, 2010

me want me want!

So t0day has been a pretty good day. I am looking forward to the next couple of days off. I think i will go shopping. I am actually going to go vintage shopping. I live in a great little area where there are tons of Vintage shops. I really want some authentic vintage cowboy boots. I have been bidding on a pair on eBay. They are so pretty! I hope hope hope I get them!

I think I may try to put some things up on eBay. I am not sure exactly what I would sell, but I definitely feel I may be able to make some money. This may sound silly but I have a TON of Beanie Babies that I wouldn't mind getting rid of.....I wonder what they are going for now?

I also went into the Sunglass Hut the other day and have decided that I REALLY want these glasses. They look hot, and they are good for your eyes. Perhaps not the greatest for tan lines, but I guess I'll just have to remember to put lots of sunscreen on.
They are so expensive though. I guess that is the price to look cool, and be highly protected! I feel that Oakley is a good name in glasses. I feel they will be a good purchase......we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment