Friday, March 5, 2010

new SHOES!

So today FINALLY my new shoes came in the mail. I ordered them online from Too Fast Cirque Couture, which is a really cool shop that specializes in Punk Clothing/Tattoo Clothing and Art. The shoes I ordered via Too Fast are made by Iron Fist one of my favorite companies to buy heels from! I think this is probably the most unique pair of shoes I own....ZOMBIE HEELS!




I am just so excited to wear these bad boys out somewhere. They are just so weird!! Love it!

I have been exploring the Too Fast website and I really want this:




I love gypsy artwork. It reminds me of myself. My friends call me a gypsy because I move around so frequently. That's just my life style I guess? I can't stay in one place very long or I get antsy! But I would love to move this piece of art around with me!
--------

Listen to It!
Bouncing Souls: Hopeless Romantic
"I'm a hopeless romantic...
You're just hopeless!"






No comments:

Post a Comment