Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Somewhere Over the Rainbow: Dorothy Bubble Bar Cocktail!

We had such an exciting day at work today!! We got a bunch of new stuff in at Lush, including Dorothy Bubble Bar which smells amazing. It also is the prettiest shade of blue when you put it in the water. It just makes me feel happy! Me and my manager also put together a wonderful bath cocktail so I thought I would share it with you.



Somewhere Over The Rainbow

1-Vanilla Fountain Bath Ballistic
1 - Dorothy Bubble Bar
1/2 - Sunny Side Bubble Bar

Crumble your Dorothy bubble bar and your half of sunny side under running water. Add Vanilla Fountain bath ballistic and get ready to go to Emerald City in the great land of Oz. A beautiful relaxing bath that gives you a hint of whimzical with the wondeful gold sparkles!
You come out smelling like vanilla with a hint floral and citrus.
Your going to love it! Try it out!

Hope you enjoy that cocktail! Let me know if you try it out and give me some feedback! I can assure you the colour of the water will be amazing! It turns green just like an emerald!! I hope you like it! Maybe throw some Shimmy Shimmy on afterwards for an extra glowing touch....

Just LOVELY!

No comments:

Post a Comment